Dream Interpretation. Some say what is dream interpretations about death, Dream interpretation about snakes or anything can be, So Today I’m going to tell you every aspect about Dreams that you see every night.
Make sure you read the whole article Because once you go Through this article you will be knowing everything about dream interpretations about everything.
So Keep Reading…
According to science, some of our desires remain incomplete in everyday life. These desires often show us the form of dreams. But astrology believes that dreams are the mirror of our future.
According to astrology, the meaning or meaning of every dream is (Sapno ka Matlab). Some dreams tell the story of some late moments from our future.
Explanation of dreams or dream fruit (Swapan Phal) is explained in detail in the Matsya Puran
Pits can be seen normally on the walls of homes. But in the dream also, the result is inauspicious. Appearing in the dream of lizards can also be the cause of various good fruits. If these fruits are given attention, the results are as follows:
If a lizard in a dream is lying on a mosquito or fly, then the house may be stolen or robbery.
* In the dream, lizards can appear silently in one place, indicating excessive loss or accident.
* If the lizard appears in the dream running away in fear, it can prove beneficial.
Vibrant sighting in Bhavnya is not auspicious. This indicates that betrayal can cause excessive damage. This is considered to be the carrier of the ominous message. Beliefs related to the bhoorre are the following:
* Visiting the bhoorra in the dream means the sum of the painful journey.
* If the bumblebee sits on a bud and sit on the other bud in the dream, then all the troubles of the Jatak will soon be removed.
The beehive shows both the results of auspicious and inauspicious. According to the astrologers, if the bee is sitting on the honeycomb, then it is a sign of the whole family – the sign of the whole family. In the context of bee, dream fruits are the following:
* Bee sitting on a honeycomb with a bee fly: Bee in the dream, with many flies appearing on the hive, it is an indicator of the organization.
* Bee sitting on flower: If a bee is sitting on a flower in a dream, then money can be stolen, lost in betting or business volatility.
After appearing in the dream of north-bird, both auspicious and unlucky fruits are obtained. Good luck depends on the circumstances and direction. The details of scorpion related fruits are as follows:
* Seeing the scorpion in the dream, means that You can get a Responsible post in any department.
* If a military sees the scorpion in a dream, then the opportunity of promotion is received.
* At the time of war, winning this dream brings victory. * If a scorpion bites the person in a dream, then there can be loss or accident.
* Black Scorpion: It is considered auspicious to see the black scorpion in the dream but white scorpion is considered as an ominous sight.
Relative in Dreams Interpretations
1. Seeing parents in Dreams
It is considered good to see the parents in the dream. If a person sees his parents together in a dream, he gets respect from his friends and co-workers.
2.Seeing Friends in Dreams
It is considered auspicious to see a friend in the dream. If someone is seen in his childhood friend as a child, then there is peace and happiness in his life.
3. Seeing Father in Dreams
Visiting father in the dream is considered a symbol of security and authority. If someone looks at his father in a dream, then responsibilities can arise.
4. Seeing Grandma/Dadiji In Dreams
If someone sees his grandmother in the dream it can be a sign of disappointment. If you look at your grandmother in the dream, then you may have to get help from other people to complete some task.
5. Mother In Dreams
If a person appears to be embracing his mother in a dream, then he may be blessed with good fortune. Apart from this, auspicious news can also be found.
6. Grand Parents In Dreams
Visiting grandparents or grandparents in the dream is an indication of security, love and intelligence. Besides, if a person is afraid of his grandparents or grandparents in the dream, then it means lack of love and peace in his life.
7. Husband In Dreams
If a woman shows her husband in a dream, her relationships can be strengthened and new happiness in life.
8. Teacher In Dreams
If a person sees a master or teacher in the dream, then it is a symbol of knowledge. It is believed to be a sign of success and obstacles in the work.
If you are seeing an ancestor in the dream, then it is considered a sign of growth in your offspring.
Festival in Dreams Interpretation
1. Depawali In Dreams
Seeing Deepawali’s celebration in the dream is considered a sign of happiness and joy in life.
2. Anniversary Celebration In Dreams
It is considered good to celebrate the anniversary of the wedding in the dream. If an unmarried person sees herself celebrating the anniversary of marriage in the dream, then the obstacles in her marriage can be overcome.
3. Doli (Daughter marrige Dream Intepretation
Doli is seen as a nightmare in dream. This indicates a problem in the coming time.
4. Kanya Daan Dream Interpretation
It is considered an inauspicious sign to get a daughter or daughter in a dream. If someone looks like this in the dream, then it is considered to be an indication of any future mourning, disease or accident.
Fire In Dreams
It is considered good to see a fire in the dream. If you see a fire in the dream then you can get wealth.
* It is considered inauspicious to see someone die in a dream and to die. If a person appears to be dying in a dream, then there can be a great loss in his business.
1. Smoke In Dreams
The presence of smoke in the dream is considered a sign of mental agony. It is believed that such dreams are a sign of disease or enemies.
JEWELARY IN DREAMS
1. Bangels in Dreams Interpretation
Seeing bangle in a dream is a very auspicious symptom. It is believed to be a good life partner for longevity and unmarried girls for the married woman’s husband.
2. Finger-Ring In Dreams Interpretation
Seeing yourself wearing a ring in the dream is considered a good dream. It is believed that such dreams form the sum of money gain and happiness in the near future.
Weapons In Dreams Interpretation
1. Cutting of Roots In dreams Interpretation
It is not considered to be a good dream to see yourself cut in the dream. It is believed that such dreams are the information of any emerging crisis.
2. Guns In Dreams Interpretation
If a person shows a gun in the dream, then it means that there is a big problem in his life.
3.Trees Roots in Dreams Interpretation
It is considered a good dream to see the roots of a tree in the dream. Dream astrologers believe that seeing the roots in the dream is a sign of longevity.
4. Drawn Bow in Dreams Interpretation
If a person sees himself pulling a bow in a dream, then it means that he will soon get the opportunity to travel
5. Tamarind-Tree ( Imli ka ped ) in Dream Interpretation
It is believed that seeing a tree in the dream at night, brings good news of good health.
6. Sword-Fighting Dream Interpretation
If a person sees himself running a sword in a dream, it means that he will win over his enemies
7. Trident ( Trishool ) Dream Interpretation
If you see a trident in the dream, then it means you will get success in your work area.
Travelling In Dream Interpretation
1. Travelling Foreign
Religous Symbol Dream Interpretation
1.Guru or Deity( devta) In Dreams
It is auspicious to see Thakur or any guru in the dream. This is a sign of a new spiritual beginning in life.
2. Devil In Dreams Interpretation
Seeing monsters or ghosts in your dream means that your suffering can erode the Jad.
3. Temple In Dream
Viewing a temple in a dream means that your desire can be completed soon.
4. Giving-Alms In Dreams Interpretation
It is considered auspicious to give donation or dakshina to anyone in the dream. It is believed that such dreams are a sign of auspicious work. These are considered to be Mangal Task Indicators.
5. Visiting Holy-Places In Dreams Interpretation
It is auspicious to see the Holy-places in the dream. It reflects your religious attachment.
6. Yogi Sage( Tapasvi ) In Dreams Interpretation
In the dream, the ascetic (Yogi Sage) gives notice of auspicious fruit. According to astrologers, it is beneficial for the people. In fact, the result of auspicious fruits depends on the state of the dream and the direction. When the ascetic appears in the dream, the following are the consequences: *
Religious and spiritual affection increases when a friar appears in the dream. *
If a Jatak sees an ascetic in a dream, then he gets an increase in charity.
7. Seeing Rudrakash In Dreams Interpretation
Looking at Rudraksha related to Lord Shiva in a dream means that the time to come can be very auspicious.
Dream Interpretation of Weather
1. Storm Dream Interpretation
If someone sees himself stuck in a state of flood or storm in the dream, then it means that he is going to have trouble in his life
2. Cyclone Dream Interpretation
It is considered good to see the cyclone in the dream. If someone appears in the dream of a cyclone, then he may have a new energy in life.
3. Earthquake Dream Interpretation
It is inauspicious to see the state of the earthquake in the dream. If you see yourself struggling with an earthquake in the dream, then you may have to face big challenges.
4. Snowfall Dream Interpretation
In the dream, one sees himself in a place where the snow is snow and snow is falling, in such a way, he can get wealth.
Birds In Dreams
1. Parrot in Dreams Interpretation
Parrot is considered to be an auspicious bird in Hindu religion. For this reason, it is considered the most beloved among the pet birds. If a parrot is seen in the dream, then the person has all the benefits of good fortune, wealth, children, good faith, religion, knowledge, spirituality etc.
2. Crow in Dreams Interpretation
Crow is also known as Kak. Dream astrologers believe that seeing a crow in the dream is very inauspicious, the crow is seen as a sign of getting money loss or bad message. Although crow is seen sitting, it is considered to be a disease or an accident.
3. Peacock in Dreams Interpretation
Seeing the peacock in the dream is considered very auspicious. It is considered an indication of some happiness in the coming life. If peacocks look together, it is considered auspicious for married people.
4. Cuckoo in Dreams Interpretation
The appearance of cuckoo in the dream is often considered inauspicious. The mention of dream fruits related to cuckoo is as follows:
* Seeing Koyal in a dream brings health benefits.
Seeing cuckoos in a dream also leads to deception.
5. Bird-in-cage Dream Interpretation
It is considered auspicious to see the birds in the cage being dreamed. It points towards happiness in coming life.
6. Pigeon in Dream Interpretation
If a dove is seen in a dream then it is auspicious. It is considered as a sign of happiness, prosperity, health etc. Most of the time pigeon indicates auspicious fruit in the dream.
* If the pigeon is seen in the patient’s dream, it is considered as a sign of the disease-free of the patient.
* White pigeon: If a white pigeon appears in the dream then it is considered a sign of religious work or worship in the house.
* If the color of a dove in the dream is gray, it is considered a sign of fulfillment of the wishes of money and profit etc.
* Pigeon pair: The pair of pigeon-pigeon is seen as a pleasant sign for life.
7. Swan in Dreams Interpretation
Hans is considered a vehicle of Saraswati ji, Goddess of knowledge in Hindu religion. Hans seen in the dream is considered as an indicator of wealth and wealth. The dream fruits associated with swan are the following:
* Giving knowledge of Swan in a dream brings education and wealth.
* If a swan comes to the idiot’s dream, then he becomes a scholar.
* When the swan appears in the dream at the time of the examination, it is considered even more auspicious.
* To see the swan in the dream, it is understood as a sign of attainment of knowledge, austerity, childhood, happiness, and respect.
8. Owl in Dreams Interpretation
Owl in the dream is not considered to be auspicious. It is believed that seeing the owl in the dream reflects the loss of wealth or the mass. The owl is considered a vehicle of Lakshmi ji in Hindu religion. The owl is auspicious to see in some dreams.
* Seeing Owl coming towards you in the dream, money prompts profit.
* If the owl goes away, it indicates the fire, steal, and loss of business in the house.